Thursday 28 January 2010

New Mission

Thank you to Nicola a.k.a. http://thejewellerygirl.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-award-yay.html for my first blog award ;)
Being new to blogging and crafting this is a huge achievment for me, just reminds me that I must be doing something right because people are liking what I'm making and are reading my blog too ;)
This makes me very happy.
Although I now need to work out how to give out the award myself, I've only been pretending to know what I'm doing on this blog, but think it's time I finally sat down and actually learnt how to blog properly, I look at everyone else's stunning designs and witty blogs and am green with envy, so this is my new mission lol ;)

1 comment:

  1. You better work it out soon - you've got another blog award from me *G* Details are at my blog (though you probably already know them!)

    ReplyDelete