Tuesday 1 June 2010

Been Absent

Hiya everyone,
I can't belive that it has been over a month since I posted last..... where does time go???
Well I've not had too many orders for any jewellery for ages but have now got one for a lovely lady who wants something similar to a set I made for her friend, will post pictures as soon as it is completed.
I have been quite busy the last couple of weeks with my new tarot cards, they are oracle cards and i have done a few readings for friends and family but still have a lot left to learn!
I am also looking into learning how to crochet, after seeing all the stunning and varied things that can be made from crocheting it has got me excited and eager to learn how these things are made, I have ordered a few books from the libary and i'm waiting for my first crochet hook to arrive so I can get cracking ;)
I think this will prob be mostly what I will blog about for a while, I can feel an obsession coming on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment